1. If you have a site and looking for specific help, please submit a support ticket through Site Owner Dashboard instead of creating a thread in the support forum
    Dismiss Notice

registration from Tapatalk to kunena ?

Discussion in 'Kunena Discussion' started by Mr Z, Aug 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr Z

Mr Z New Member

Hi all

I am new here, and I would like to know how enable the registration of a visitor to my forum throught Tapatalk Api ?
    because when i go to my forum using Tapatalk Api, I dont have a button asking me to register.

thx for help all

mikeo likes this.
  2. gineta

gineta New Member

Yes you are right Kukena can't register with Tapatalk. They send me a email say they go to release a new version for the last version of KUKENA but anyway if users can't register with tapatalk I not see the reason for use this software.
    I can see you make this post the 7 of August 2015 but the developers of tapatalk make silence all this time. Thanks tapatalk developers for the good consideration to ignore people

mikeo likes this.
  3. mikeo

mikeo Super Moderator Staff Member

Since your time of writing there is a new plugin available for both K3 and K4.

Does your issue persist?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. loppis

loppis New Member

I also have not been able to sign up from Tapatalk. Is this supposed to work? I'm using Kunena 4.06.

5. loppis

loppis New Member

Anyone? I tried to create a support ticket about this but didn't get a confirmation, not sure if it work?

We would appreciate if the Tapatalk developers could look into this.

Thank you

Peter

mikeo likes this.
  6. mikeo

Please provide your forum URL? I have ability to search for your support ticket :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. loppis

loppis New Member

Hi mikeo! My forum URL is www.crashdiet.org :)

Having more serious issues now though, and I just created a new support ticket about this.

I have tried re-installing the plugin, re-uploading the mobiquo folder and even resetting the API key, still I cannot login to my forum from tapatalk. This used to work just fine and I don't know what I have changed that might have caused this. Recent changes I remember are an update from Kunena 4.06 to 4.07 and I turned on SEF a while ago. Would appreciate if you could look into why my forum can't connect anymore. I can find the forum in Tapatalk, just can't login :O.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2015
  8. mikeo

Yes I see your ticket in the queue thank you. We will feedback your issue soon. Please watch your email we will use the support ticket method.

9. loppis

loppis New Member

Hi again mikeo, please help, have not been able to connect my forum to tapatalk in a long time now and I can't seem to figure this out myself :(.

I also discovered a 404 error on my site :

Code:
    http://www.crashdiet.org/mobiquo/tapadetect.js Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (View not found [name, type, prefix]: category, js, contentView)
    I cannot find this file in the downloaded archive, so not sure what's going on here?

Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
  10. Pakey Dev

Pakey Dev New Member

Hi,

Any update on this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.