registration from Tapatalk to kunena ?

Mr Z

August 7th, 2015, 3:57 pm

Hi all

I am new here, and I would like to know how enable the registration of a visitor to my forum throught Tapatalk Api ?
because when i go to my forum using Tapatalk Api, I dont have a button asking me to register.

thx for help all

gineta

August 31st, 2015, 1:21 pm

Yes you are right Kukena can't register with Tapatalk. They send me a email say they go to release a new version for the last version of KUKENA but anyway if users can't register with tapatalk I not see the reason for use this software.
I can see you make this post the 7 of August 2015 but the developers of tapatalk make silence all this time. Thanks tapatalk developers for the good consideration to ignore people

mikeo

September 17th, 2015, 1:07 pm

gineta wrote: Yes you are right Kukena can't register with Tapatalk. They send me a email say they go to release a new version for the last version of KUKENA but anyway if users can't register with tapatalk I not see the reason for use this software.
I can see you make this post the 7 of August 2015 but the developers of tapatalk make silence all this time. Thanks tapatalk developers for the good consideration to ignore people
Since your time of writing there is a new plugin available for both K3 and K4.

Does your issue persist?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AppStoreUpload - iOS Required Resource Files Prepared
No developer account required - Contact me for details!

loppis

November 9th, 2015, 6:53 pm

I also have not been able to sign up from Tapatalk. Is this supposed to work? I'm using Kunena 4.06.

loppis

November 25th, 2015, 10:49 am

Anyone? I tried to create a support ticket about this but didn't get a confirmation, not sure if it work?

We would appreciate if the Tapatalk developers could look into this.

Thank you

Peter

mikeo

December 4th, 2015, 3:20 pm

loppis wrote: Anyone? I tried to create a support ticket about this but didn't get a confirmation, not sure if it work?

We would appreciate if the Tapatalk developers could look into this.

Thank you

Peter
Please provide your forum URL? I have ability to search for your support ticket :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

loppis

December 6th, 2015, 12:27 pm

Hi mikeo! My forum URL is www.crashdiet.org :)

Having more serious issues now though, and I just created a new support ticket about this.

I have tried re-installing the plugin, re-uploading the mobiquo folder and even resetting the API key, still I cannot login to my forum from tapatalk. This used to work just fine and I don't know what I have changed that might have caused this. Recent changes I remember are an update from Kunena 4.06 to 4.07 and I turned on SEF a while ago. Would appreciate if you could look into why my forum can't connect anymore. I can find the forum in Tapatalk, just can't login :O.

mikeo

December 8th, 2015, 6:46 pm

loppis wrote: Hi mikeo! My forum URL is www.crashdiet.org :)

Having more serious issues now though, and I just created a new support ticket about this.
Yes I see your ticket in the queue thank you. We will feedback your issue soon. Please watch your email we will use the support ticket method.

loppis

December 20th, 2015, 8:55 pm

mikeo wrote: Yes I see your ticket in the queue thank you. We will feedback your issue soon. Please watch your email we will use the support ticket method.
Hi again mikeo, please help, have not been able to connect my forum to tapatalk in a long time now and I can't seem to figure this out myself :(.

I also discovered a 404 error on my site :

Code: Select all

http://www.crashdiet.org/mobiquo/tapadetect.js Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (View not found [name, type, prefix]: category, js, contentView)
I cannot find this file in the downloaded archive, so not sure what's going on here?

Pakey Dev

January 18th, 2016, 11:33 am

Hi,

Any update on this?